THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT MAY INCLUDE
1. Any information you provide to us, such as name, address, email, phone number etc.
2. Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences on how you like to use our site. The collection of data will save you having to re enter information when you return to the site. this data is collected by cookie, A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk,Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, we may issue cookies to your computer when you log on to and use the website. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether, Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of this website.
The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website.
3.Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
4.Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails that we are eligible to send you. This is only applicable if you opt-in to receive email updates towards products and offers.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Personal information we collect from you will be used with accordance with the data protection act 1998, and any other laws where applicable.
1. To process your order, to maintain records, and to provide after sales service. We may transfer the data that we collect from you to our service providers, to supply/deliver services you have ordered.
2. To carry out security checks we may Provide third parties with your details to credit reference agencies, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks - this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions)
3. We may carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us, this will be carried out with the use of third parties.
We will also like to keep you up to date with various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. You have a right to opt out at any time please see "YOUR RIGHTS" section below
1. You can update your personal information at any time, simply contact us using the contact form on this website, and make sure you type "UPDATE" in the subject section of the email.
2. You can choose to opt out of future marketing at any time, by emailing us using the contact form provided on our website. Please provide us with your full name and address and type "OPT OUT MARKETING" in the subject section of the email.
3. Alternatively, you can post your request or to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address:
C/O Mucky Gym Wear
Store First Ellesmere Port
Stanley Mill Road